Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My War.

So I have honestly had a lifelong war with my sister Mallory. It all started before I can even remember but this is the story I've heard:

Mallory had a doll named Jenny that she was obsessed with (I remember that part), and I was obsessed with stealing it. I wanted to know why it was so special. So one day I took it. Well, Mallory wasn't too happy about that to say the least. She took a scissors and cut my knee with it. (I still have a scar). Clearly this would anger anyone, so I bit her in the highest place I could reach, her stomach. I think I definately won that war (her scar is bigger).

Though most the violence ended after that day, my sister and I still have our wars. Most the time they are about stupid things like clothes, but they are my personal wars nonetheless.

2 comments:

Shauna L said...

Awww I'm sorry that you and your sister don't get along. I'm glad most of the violence ended that day, but fighting still hurts nonetheless. Sometimes I forget that not all sisters get along, I have a sister, who I've gotten into little fights with...mainly about clothes..., but it hasn't been a lifelong war. Well I hope things get better.

Keenen D said...

Sounds like that war will never end with you guys! But that is just what sister love is, you do things like that. Nothing better than that. (Sounds a little wierd, but its true).